IWSDA'09 will be held from Octorber 19 to 23, 2009
Fukuoka International Congress Center in Fukuoka, Japan.
=== What's NEW ===
- Submission deadline is extended to July 3.
- Attendees of the conference can book their seat for KABUKI play on Oct.21 (Wed.) in Hakata-za theater near the conference site if they like. Booking information will be announced
with the registration information in early August.
Discrete signal design plays a very important role in widespread applications,
such as spread spectrum, code division multiple access, cryptography, channel estimations,
synchronization, optimal detections, etc.
The topics of this workshop include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New Concepts in Signal Design
- Discrete Signal Designs and Characteristics
- Theoretical Signal Bounds
- Signal design and Finite Fields/Rings
- Randomness of Signals
- Multi]dimensional Signal Design
- Signal Acquisition and Tracking
- Spread]Spectrum and CDMA Applications
- Sequences and Cryptography
- Sequences and Error Control
- Approximately Synchronous CDMA Systems
- GPS and Other Positioning Signals
- Signals for UWB/OFDMA /Powerline Systems
- Signals for Multiple]terminal/Radar Systems
- Channel Estimation, Detection & Synchronization
- DSP/FPGA/ASIC Implementation Issues
If you have some questions, please contact email@example.com.
=== ATTENTION FOR AUTHORS ===
Soon after you've submitted your papers, we will notify you that we could successfully received your papers.
If you have any responses from us after 2 or 3 business days, please contact to the following address.
IWSDA09 is supported by
Last Update 2009.1.5