The 8th International Workshop on Signal Design and its Applications in Communications (IWSDA'17) will be held from September 24 to 28, 2017 at Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan.
Paper Submission Deadline is Extended to May, 19, 2017!!
|Discrete signal design plays a very important role in widespread applications,
such as spread spectrum, code division multiple access, cryptography, channel
estimations, synchronization, optimal detections, etc. The topics of this
workshop include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Big Data Analysis
- Coding for Communications and Storage
- Coding Theory
- Combinatorial Structures for Code and Sequence Design
- Communication Theory
- Complexity and Computation Theory
- Compressive Sensing and Sparsity
- Cryptography, Privacy and Security
- Data Hiding and Steganography
- Detection and Estimation
- Network Coding and Applications
- Signal Design for Radar
- Signal Processing
- Space-Time Codes
- Wireless Communication and Networks
If you have some questions, please contact iwsda17(at)tokyo-ct.net.
IWSDA'17 is planned to be supported by the following technical sponsors (pending approval). IEEE (USA), IEEE Sapporo Section (Japan), Engineering Sciences
Society of IEICE (Japan), Hokkaido University (Japan), National Institute of Technology, Tokyo College (Japan), Yamaguchi University (Japan), Southwest Jiaotong University (China)